Founded in 1900 and incorporated in Virginia in 1933, Haley, Chisholm, & Morris, Inc. is one of the oldest construction companies continuously operating in the state and proudly possesses Virginia Contractor’s License #7. The corporation’s focus in its early years was railways, tunnels, bridges, buildings, strip mining, and general highway work in Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. For the past 50 years, our focus has been on excavation, utilities, and site development, primarily in Central and Western Virginia, including private, commercial, industrial, municipal, educational, and agricultural projects.
We were the primary site contractor for both Wintergreen and Massanutten Resorts as well as over a dozen golf courses and the IIHS VRC facility in Ruckersville, VA. We have developed multiple subdivisions and shopping centers, constructed highways, built numerous ponds and dams, laid miles of utility infrastructure, and performed the grading for many large well-known projects in the area. We are very proud of our long history and look forward to performing quality construction work for many more years to come.
Haley, Chisholm & Morris, Inc. has been involved with the following projects:
· Massanutten Resort & Woodstone at Massanutten – Rockingham County, VA
· General Electric Plant – Albemarle County, VA
· Charlottesville Albemarle Airport – Albemarle County, VA
· Crozet Interceptor – Albemarle County, VA
· Morven Farms – Albemarle County, VA
· Potomac Hills – Stafford County, VA
· Indian Springs - Albemarle County, VA
· Banta Book Factory – Rockingham County, VA
· Ivy Landfill – Albemarle County, VA
· North Fork Research Park – Albemarle County, VA
· Henley Middle School – Albemarle County, VA
· Bio-Cat Industrial – Louisa County, VA
· Insurance Institute for Highway Safety VRC – Greene County, VA
· Wintergreen Resort & Stoney Creek – Nelson County, VA
· Rivanna Village - Albemarle County, VA
· Oakencroft Winery – Albemarle County, VA
· Numerous VDOT projects throughout central Virginia
· And many more
"We are very proud of our long history and look forward to performing quality construction work for many years to come. "